We will design your Supply chain to oversight your materials, information, and finances and move them into business processes from the supplier to manufacturer to wholesaler to retailer to consumer.
We will coordinating and integrating these flows both within and among companies. Our ultimate goal of your supply chain management system is to reduce inventory and to increase the quality of service.
Supply chain management flows can be divided into three main flows:
- The product flow
- The information flow
- The finances flow
The product flow includes the movement of goods from a supplier to a customer, as well as any customer returns or service needs. The information flow involves transmitting orders and updating the status of delivery. The financial flow consists of credit terms, payment schedules, and consignment and title ownership arrangements.
We will design your supply chain by using the best methods and the last technologies to transform your company into the most efficient in your category.
Example of an assignment in US
A major national healthcare company specialized in medical/pharmacy supply had to decrease urgently the operational cost.
Step 1 : Business analysis of the operations
Step 2 : Validation of solutions
Step 3 : Implementation :
– Nationwide packing operations grouped to one location
– Third part logistic removed for cost efficiency reason
– New rates negotiated with carriers : USPS, Fedex and UPS
– Implemented a real time inventory system
– Procurement department created to group PO and to purchase using forecast and live inventory
– Creation of a control management department
– Business processes adapted to be more efficient and procedures updated
Results: Productivity increased by 35 % and cost decreased by 26 %.
We managed the operations and the project during the implementation plus the change management.